Saturday, September 26, 2009

Vegas Baby!


So for those of you who are wondering if I am still alive...I am! I have been really busy lately and haven't had time to do any posts. But the blogging drought is over and I am back!

Last weekend I took a trip to Las Vegas with a bunch of friends. We had a great time. The weather was beautiful and we were able to do tons of fun stuff! Of course we ate lots of good food, we saw a Cirque du Soleil show called Ka, we met Donny and Marie Osmond, we did some shopping, and of course saw some interesting and unexplainable things.
I think that Las Vegas has to be the best place on earth for people watching. You could literally have a seat for an hour or so and see more interesting people in that one hour than you could in an entire year in any other city. I saw Elvis and Michael Jackson...apparently they are both alive and living in Vegas. There was some big boxing match at MGM so we saw tons of celebrities including some NBA stars and a couple of rap musicians. I saw a girl who looked like she had forgotten to put on her pants...but it turned out that it was actually a dress she was wearing and it had ridden up in the back! Yikes!
All in all, we had a great time and were happy to come home...apparently a weekend in Vegas is enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment