Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Can Money Buy Happiness?


So...it's a weird thing to talk about and think about money all day, every day. One thing that I have learned is that there is A LOT of money in the world. The only problem is that it is not evenly distributed. This is evidenced by the fact that I have a client who just had me do a transfer for them for $25 Million dollars and I have about $25 dollars in my account. :) The US government recently injected $700 Billion dollars into the US economy under the TARP plan, yet there is still the same guy on the corner by my office collecting change by cleaning snow off of people's cars. What gives? I definitely don't have all the answers...all I really know is that I would like to take one for the team and find out once and for all if money really can buy happiness. Donations for this experiment can be sent to my home address.

2 comments:

  1. I want in on this experiment! (not as a donator, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me Melissa, money can buy happiness. Michelle is so excited to spend money that she is going to go to the store at 6:00 a.m. to get her buzz at Albertson's

    ReplyDelete