Monday, February 9, 2009

I had triplets!


I know that I am kind of springing this on all of you, because you probably didn't even know that I was expecting...well...neither did I actually...so it was a TOTAL surprise to me when I started having pains on Thursday night and checked myself into the hospital. Anyway...the little ones were delivered around 8:35am on Saturday morning....here they are....

These kidney stones! And they were the absolute worst experience I have ever had. And I am not a weirdo who saved these little guys for souvenirs, my doctor wanted me to save them so they could be analyzed….so I am not keeping them, I am giving them up for adoption and for science!

1 comment:

  1. OH NO!! I am so sorry you had to go through that! Do they offer epidurals for kidney stones? They should! :)

    ReplyDelete