Sunday, July 12, 2009

No Ka Oi



Today I had the priviledge of getting together with some Sisters from my mission. It was so much fun to laugh and reminisce about the time we spent together in Hawai'i. We talked about funny memories and spiritual memories. We talked about what we learned while we were there and what we have learned and experienced since we have been home. We talked about people who have joined the church and people who have left the church. We talked about babies that have been born and loved ones who have passed on.

What an incredible experience I was able to have on my mission. Not only did I get to go to one of the most beautiful places on earth, but I also got to meet and associate with some of the most beautiful people on earth. The women in this picture changed my life for the better and I am so glad that I get to call them friends for the rest of it.
There is a phrase in Hawaiian that means "the best", it is "No Ka Oi", in fact that was our mission theme, and I can truly say that these Sisters are No Ka Oi!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! Isn't it great to get together with the people who have helped make us who we are? We remember all over again why we love them and how much we've learned from them!

    ReplyDelete