Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Last 10 Years


So, after my last post I realized what an ugly leg I have and started feeling bad...so to cheer myself up I decided to follow some advice from my friend Rachel and think about the top 25 things that I have done or have happened to me in the past 10 years...here goes:

1. Served and returned from a wonderful mission in Hawaii
2. Graduated with a B.S. from Southern Utah University
3. Got a passport (aka a ticket to the world!)
4. Moved to Australia
5. Moved back to Utah
6. Moved to New Mexico
7. Moved to Arizona
8. Moved back to Utah
9. Realized it wasn't very fun to actually move, and decided to just go on vacations instead :)
10. Got my insurance and securities licenses
11. Started an insurance agency
12. Traveled to Egypt
13. Went on 4 cruises (3 to Mexico and 1 to the Carribbean)
14. Experienced my first hurricane on the Carribbean cruise...and was subsequently stranded in Florida for 4 days.
15. Traveled to Guatemala.
16. Traveled to Cancun.
17. Left insurance to enter the world of banking and investments.
18. Traveled to Europe (Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia)
19. Bought a condo
20. Realized I have wrecked 3 different rental cars...I recommend ALWAYS getting the insurance.
21. Lost 98 pounds...still a bit more to go!
22. Gave birth to triplets...if you are confused...see the previous post below from February
23. Am officially the last single still standing in my family...but it's ok...I have 18 wonderful nieces and nephews and 6 fantastic brothers and sisters in law.
24. Realized it's time for another vacation.
25. My passport expires next week...it's time to start again!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some pretty amazing accomplishments, Melissa. It has been way too long since we've seen each other. If I had to guess, I would guess I haven't seen you since high school--YIKES! Anyway, we really should get together sometime. It sounds like your life has been a great adventure and that you've been able to do a lot of good. Anyway, please keep in touch, and if you ever want to visit Ohio, you'll always have a place to stay here.

    ReplyDelete